Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Buzz of Blogging

I am thrilled to write a blog this year in AP Literature class. There has been a recent hysteria towards blogging, and many individuals have been recognized for their distinctive, creative work. I love having the opportunity to be unique and express my views towards whatever topic I desire. It is a great approach to writing and will make each student more independent because of the conclusions that will be required to be made for each post. Although the assignment seems daunting because we are not solely working on it this year, it is enticing since I have had no other class at Frisch assign such an innovative project. Senior year is the perfect time to do this assignment because the final results will have the potential to guide us in what we would be interested in majoring in at college. Cheers to a great year and exciting project!

No comments:

Post a Comment