Sunday, November 18, 2012

Project+Paper...Let's Get Cracking!

I will be making a project in addition to my paper for the Frisch Leads assignment. Now the obvious question is: what project could possibly encompass the history of fashion's capital and the life of Chanel? A scrapbook of course! I plan to fill it with pictures of fashion's most prominent time periods intertwining with Chanel's major contributions to the clothing and accessorizes industries. Throughout the scrapbook, I will put together descriptive captions and chic patterns. As a conclusion, I will add images of today's fashion world and be able to compare it to the various eras throughout the history of female style. Who knew history could be so fun?!

1 comment:

  1. Is your project going to be digital? I hope it will, so others can see it!

    ReplyDelete